Saturday, May 18, 2013

5 months later!


  • It's been 5 months since I posted. I promise we're still alive!!!! We've been super busy since January. I now work for Grimaldis Corporate Office as the receptionist/right hand (wo)man to accounts payable. I love the people I work with and they keep me so busy that the days just fly by in a jiff. Yes, I get a discount on all their delicious pizza. That's everyone's first question haha. Enough about me though let's talk about the real star of the show!!! I tell you, that Myles Dean Turk never ceases to amaze me. He is the most hard working and driven person I've ever known. When he does something, he will only finish it with 150% effort and he won't quit until it's absolutely perfect. Last Friday the 10th of May he graduated with his Master's in Accountancy!!! This means we're done with school forever and that he is just one step closer to being a CPA for Ernst and Young starting September 11th. Yes, the only reason I remember the  &date is because it's on 9/11 haha. Since graduation, Myles has not taken a breath (doesn't surprise me one bit) and has started studying for test 3 of 4 of the CPA exams. He passed the first two with no sweat. Myles isn't just an academic robot(wink), he the most sweet and loving person I know. A true Christian  if you will. He gets it from his mom who really envelopes the word Christan. Any way, back to my man, he has taught me so much during these past two.5 years of marriage. Oh yeah ps, our 2.5 year anniversary just happened to be yesterday. That's why all of this is fresh on my mind. 
  •  We are too blessed as always. These past 5 months have brought us nothing but joy; bike rides to In-n-out... By the way, we found out that Miller road is the Golden ticket to the in-n-out off Rural and da 202(thanksforthetip,Paul). I've been called as the first counselor in the Young Womans and i am so excited and happy to serve there. it beats me struggling to play the piano for Relief Society.... Myles teaches a financial prep class, haha we think it's funny that they asked the soon to be auditor to teach it but we are as always, happy to serve. We went to a few concerts to see some of our favorite bands, like we were sophomores in high school haha but we had a bllllast. Most of all we've been spending time with our little Trudy who is such a funny wiener dog. We love her like a real human and we've come to realize that when we do have a real human child someday we will be the biggest worry warts. As ridiculous as it sounds, it's true haha. 
  • I'll post some pictures later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment