Sunday, August 12, 2012

Family Fun

Friday night after work Myles told me that he wanted to go to "that Indian food place that your brother and his wife like so much." Then I was like "what? you mean Thai food? Thai Basil?" Then he said "yeah, that place"
It was Myles' first time eating thai food and he lllooovveeddd it.
Then we went on some errands, which somehow included us going to Fry's and buying a ton of pool noodles. We walked out with 10 of them haha. They were on sale! (No i am not a hoarder/impulsive buyer)
The condo complex we live in is mostly inhabited by older people, so NO one uses our pool, unless there is a water aerobics class at 5:00 am that I am unaware of.
Anyway swimming is so much more enjoyable when the sun isn't involved (Myles and I may as well be albino).
Saturday we woke up and went to the Temple and had a wonderful time. Saturday at the temple is bumpin because there are 5000 weddings happening. It was fun seeing all of the excited couples. It reminded us of our special day.
Then we ran into Tatum and Collin. Yay! We love running into people we know at the temple. The temple is like Costa Vida, you always see someone you know. Does anyone else feel that way?
After that we spent the day at home. I made some "Better than hoohaw cake" for a birthday party we went to. I love baking but I hate it because you have to be patient! What other thing could I do besides clean my house while waiting?? That's how you know you're an adult when in your spare time you get excited to spray down your tub with Kaboom, and your house with 409.
That night we spent some time with Myles' cousins and grandpa. We love seeing our family especially the little ones. We also went to my parents house and hung out with B & T. Love those guys. I am not sure how many people can say they prefer to hang out with their parents. Myles and my dad are twins, and I am my mom.
Now we get to go to church and teach our primary class. We team teach, yes I know it's probably the most conveted calling in our ward. We love our primary class, they are so smart and know the stories in the Book of Mormon better than we do it feels like. At least they are smarter than we were when we were young.

Welp, happy Sabbath!


No comments:

Post a Comment