Thursday, August 2, 2012

I'm Giving In.

I am finally starting a blog. For real. I read a lot of blogs and I finally realized how important it is to record our history! A few individuals keep telling me that I need to start a blog and every time I make the same excuses. "I'm boring, I do the same thing everyday." and "I don't have babies..?" Then I think about all the great things that happen to me on a daily basis. Big and small. I have the best husband, family and friends. They make my life so great. I couldn't ask for a better life, and I feel undeserving of all the wonderful blessings that come knocking on my door every day!

Quick History: We're the Turks. I am Kat(KATHLEEN). I am more than happily married to Myles. We met briefly at a party one night in March 2010 and I don't think we took our eyes off each other, you know playing that 7th grade starring game, when you act like you weren't looking at each other. Then I finally got the courage to ask who in the world is this guy was. He was Myles Turk, there was what you would call a spark. Everyone says that. The next few days went by and then Myles gave me his phone number via a funny website called facebook. I immediately sent him a text message. We dated and then I left for Spain with my brother for a summer abroad. During that time we decided that we wanted to be with each other forever. I got home that July and on August 14th he asked me to marry him. Then on December 17th 2010 we literally sealed the deal. Each day has been a dream come true.

This photo is so dramatic but it sums up my life pretty well.

This is just the start but there will be more to come soon! Hopefully I can figure out to make this thing cute.


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo. I can't wait to read your posts to come - especially Peru!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited you joined the blog world:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "literally sealed the deal." love it


    also, how did I not know about your blog until now? this makes me sad and confused.

    ReplyDelete