Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thanksloving

I don't have any pictures but Myles and I had the most wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.

There is nothing like spending 4 days straight with your best friend.

We went to my parents house for Thanksgiving day and enjoyed lots of yummy food and great company.

We are really blessed to have such a wonderful family. All of our siblings truly love each other, not to mention B &T are the bomb. We are so lucky to be in the best family ever.

Thursday night B&T took Myles and I to Wreck It Ralph. HAHA.

Let's just say that T summed it up the best. When the movie ended she said, "Did we really just see Wreck it Ralph...?....." Haha I died. My mom, I tell you she is the best.

We shoulda seen Lincoln, which Myles and I saw on Wednesday, VERY well done.

Anyway besides having a blissful Thursday with my family, the best part of Thanksgiving was that the next day was FRIDAY.

And the best part of Friday was that the next day was Saturday. HAha I am for real.

Again I am so grateful for all that I have. My life is so good. I am truly blessed by the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the joy it brings to my heart. I am humbled by the love of our Savior and our Heavenly Father. They have given us everything. I also have a testimony that Joseph Smith restored this Gospel to the Earth. I am amazed by his bravery and diligence. PRAISE TO THE MAN! I am so excited for this Christmas season to celebrate the birth of our Redeemer!!!
Remember we have more than enough to be grateful for in this world.

Count your blessings, name them one by one.. count your many blessings see what God has done.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! I also love the story of your mom. Hahah

    ReplyDelete