We were all so happy to see my seester and her family on Christmas. It was so nice to feel whole with ALL of the family together.
Wyatt turned 5 so that meant that I got to bake with Caroline :)
Wyatt wanted a Mario themed party. Of course Caroline, the super mom that she is, came up with the idea to make Mario and Luigi out of fondant. How cute right?
Wyatt wanted sugar cookies instead of cupcakes.
Haha, I love it!
Look at my pretty nieces (Minus Eden, and Ivy Kat)
Finished product. I can't get over how cute these are. Unfortunately Luigi has a little plastic surgery scar on his face. It's fine.
The birthday boy!
*I forgot to post this in the last one*
SO FUNNY
Jolly ol' St. Nicholas.
Back to the birthday celebration...
aaaand a little dancing with grandma to work off all those cookies!
I guess I had a birthday too....
Cheers to 23! I had a great birthday, we just hung out and ran errands. Then ordered pizza. Simple and exactly what I wanted. I was still on the mend from that yucky flu everyone had, so I didn't feel like getting ready and going out quite yet. It's fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment