Saturday, January 19, 2013

Shout Out!!!

December is one of my favorite times of the year....

This December was especially sweet

Two of my favorite people in this whole wide world came home after serving full time missions.

Lucy E Brimhall served in the Czech Republic
and
Lauren C Coplan served in Independence, Missouri.

Words cannot express how proud I am of these girls.

They've touched my life in so many ways, I can only imagine what it would be like to learn about the gospel from them. 

I am honored to be friends with strong and willing daughters of our Heavenly Father!!
I have no doubt in my mind that I met these girls for a reason. They are the best. It just one of the many many indicators that our Heavenly Father knows and loves us!

I was so happy to reunite with my Gal Pals! 
I look like a turtle in this picture but that's okay.

Minus Kelsey, girl, you know I love you too and I'm sad we didn't get a Christmas photo together... BUT I'll see you in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment