Last Friday we were able to go to a Diamondbacks game in behalf of a co-worker. We went on a tour of all the private clubs before the game. Then we had some pretty nice seats behind first base.
We were able to see Gold Medalist Breeja Larson. It was really cool to be that close to a gold medal!!!!Not only was an Olympic athlete there,....
All of the MRS. America contestants were there to grace us with their cougarlicious presence. We immediately spotted Mrs. Utah with her knee length shorts and high wedge sandals.
COOKIES
Recently I've been making these really yummy lemon cookies[7 dozen for a bridal shower]. Every time I make them people go crazy. Let me say, it's not me, it's the recipe. So without further ado....
http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2012/01/lemon-crinkles.html
She says it best in her blog so I will let her convince you of their yumminess.
The only thing I change is the amount of lemon zest...I triple it.
I swear by this recipe and this food blog. I consult Mel for all my food needs.
Recently I've been making these really yummy lemon cookies[7 dozen for a bridal shower]. Every time I make them people go crazy. Let me say, it's not me, it's the recipe. So without further ado....
http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2012/01/lemon-crinkles.html
She says it best in her blog so I will let her convince you of their yumminess.
The only thing I change is the amount of lemon zest...I triple it.
I swear by this recipe and this food blog. I consult Mel for all my food needs.
For sure trying those cookies!!!!!
ReplyDelete